Fall 2020 and 2021-2022 Applications
Apply online now by clicking the link below. We are still accepting applications for Fall 2020 admission in grades where we may have limited openings including Kindergarten, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grades. Please submit an online inquiry, email email@example.com or call (858) 576-2120 to inquire about openings. Applications to fill open seats will be considered on a rolling admission basis until classes are filled. A wait list or wait pool may exist for some grades as the summer progresses.
2021 – 2022 applications will be available in October.
Please schedule parent tours for 2021-2022 admissions cycle by filling out an online inquiry form or contacting admissions.
School Open House or Parent Tours
*Due to Covid-19-Open House dates are not yet planned.
Contact admissions or submit a tour request form to schedule your parent tour. Tours are available over the summer for 2020-2021 enrollment. Tours for 2021-2022 will begin in September.
How to Apply
Schedule a Parent Tour
- Complete an Online Application for each student you wish to be considered, which also includes records release and the permission to evaluate, as well as payment of a $125 application fee.
- Teacher Recommendation – This will be sent by email to your child’s teacher and is to be completed by one of the student’s teachers if in grades K-5, and by two teachers (math, English) for students entering middle school (grades 6-8).
Schedule an Evaluation
Once all materials are complete, we will schedule a time for your child to meet with one of our teachers for the evaluation. The goal of this 45-minute interview is to begin to get to know your child. During the Covid-19 situation evaluations are being conducted online via Zoom.
- We are now in our Rolling Admissions period for 2020-2021 admissions. Please apply ASAP for limited openings in all grades, especially in Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th.
- During rolling admissions decisions can be expected within 2 weeks of the application file and evaluation being completed.
- A wait list or wait pool situation may exist in some grades.
AFFORDING PRIVATE SCHOOL
At TCPS we recognize the decision to attend an independent private school represents a significant and important investment in your child’s education. Independent schools such as TCPS can offer a unique academic experience of small classes and attention from teachers and staff that is highly sought after, but difficult to provide in a larger school environment. We appreciate your interest in TCPS and strive to assist as many families as possible to make this an affordable choice.
Financial Assistance is Available
Financial assistance is available on a sliding scale for those who qualify. Financial assistance decisions are made by our Admissions Committee with guidance by a third party advisor who administers the application. Please see our Tuition and Financial Assistance page here for important deadlines and information regarding the application process.
*Non-discrimination statement: TCPS values diversity in its students, faculty and staff. TCPS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, age, gender, or sexual orientation in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, hiring, and other school-administered programs.